Almost 20 years have passed since MEAN WELL released our first medical grade power supply in 2000, and MEAN WELL has established a strong brand image by upholding high reliability, high quality, and complete safety approvals. In recent years, the home healthcare market grew rapidly as a result of increasing global demographic aging, and the demands for medical grade external adapters continued to grow. In order to fulfill low wattage medical electronics power requirement, MEAN WELL subsequently released the GSM06/18/25/36/60(E/U) series, and continues to release the 12W high efficiency medical grade wall-mount adaptor ~ GSM12E/U series.
GSM12E/U series are wall-mount adaptors that come with AC plug options suitable for either EU (E Type) and USA (U Type) applications. Since the adaptors plug directly into the AC wall outlet, the end users do not need to purchase extra AC cable to pair with the adaptors. Key product features include: space-saving miniature enclosure design, compliance to DoE Level VI and EU ErP efficiency regulations, 2xMOPP isolation level, suitability for BF type applications, and ultra-low leakage current (<100µA). In addition, the GSM12E/U passes EU EN60601-1-11 and USA ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1-11 home healthcare safety standards, thus are the perfect fit for all types of home healthcare medical devices and portable medical equipment.
• Universal AC input 80~264VAC
• 2xMOPP isolation and low leakage current <100μA，suitable for BF type • patient contact medical equipment
• Ultra-low no load power consumption<0.075W (<0.1W for 18V and 48V models)
• -30～+70℃ wide operating temperature range
• Protections：short circuit / overload protection / overvoltage protection
• Class II power (without earth pin)
• IP22 ingress protection rating
• Utilizes 94V-0 grade flame resistant enclosure
• Medical safety: E Type – TUV,EAC,CE
U Type – UL,EAC,FCC
• Small size( LxWxH) : 75.5 x 32 x 47.5mm
• USB output (5V model only)
• 3 years warranty
GSM12E Series GSM12U Series