MEAN WELL’s new generation of slim 3-phase input DIN rail power supplies have been widely adopted by high power 3-phase systems since the release of the TDR-480/960(480W/960W). In order to fulfill lower power application requirements, MEAN WELL is proud to announce the 240W, TDR-240 series.
TDR-240’s key features include: 340~550VAC 3-phase input (2-phase input operational), fanless design cooled by free air convection, full load operation up to +60°C, 63mm narrow width, and a size that is 43% smaller than the previous generation DRT-240 series, which can solve spacing issues in limited space. In addition, the product series complies with the industrial immunity level based on the EN61000-6-2 (EN50082-2) standards and passes UL61010/TUV EN61558-2-16/EAC/CE international safety approvals. Suitable applications include industrial control systems, semiconductor fabrication equipment, factory automation, industrial electrical equipment, as well as environments that require low noise level and fanless power supplies.
• 3-phase 340~550VAC input (2-phase operation possible w/ de-rating)
• 63mm narrow width
• Up to 92% high efficiency
• Fanless design, cooling by free air convection
• -30～＋70℃ wide temperature range (full load operation at +60℃)
• Built-in DC OK relay contact signal
• Protections: short circuit, overload protection, overvoltage • protection, over temperature protection
• Compliance to EN61000-6-2(EN50082-2) industrial immunity level
• UL61010, TUV EN61558-2-16, EAC, CE safety approved
• Suitable for mounting on DIN rails: TS-35/7.5 or TS-35/15
• Dimensions (W x H x D): 63 x 125.2 x 113.5mm
• 3 years warranty